Yarraman Kindergarten currently has five permanent staff as below.
- Eva Bartha – Kindergarten Director (4 year old groups)
- Sharyn Keen- Early Childhood Educator (4 year old groups)
- Julia Correia – Early Childhood Educator. (3 and 4 year old groups)
- Kamrun Sobhani – Early Childhood Educator (3 and 4 year old groups)
- Alison Leslei – Early Childhood Educator (4 year old group)
The staff qualifications for Kindergarten teachers, Group leaders and Early Childhood Educators are set by the Victorian Children Services Regulation and are as follows:
- Kindergarten Teacher responsible for the preschool program must have a Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood.
- Activity Group Leader responsible for the 3year old Group program must have a Diploma of Children Services.
- Early Childhood Educator must Early Childhood Educator have Certificate III in Children Services.
Volunteers at Yarraman Centre Kindergarten
Volunteers are welcome to work in the centre. However prior to commencement they are interviewed by the Director, need to have a Working With Children’s Check, complete the Induction checklist for volunteers and comply with all Yarraman Centre Kindergarten’s Policies and Procedures.